WELL ROOTS TESTOSTERONE PEAK
Well root testosterone peak is a natural testosterone booster that is claimed to enhance production
of testosterone. It also enhances libido. This supplement is produced in liquid soft-gels.
- It is manufactured by Well Roots.
- It is branded as testosterone peak in their website, testosterone support on Amazon and Testosterone formula on Walgreens.
- It is advertised as been the male peak performance and testosterone support.
- It is available on major online supplement suppliers. It is however not found in GNC.
Cost of well roots testosterone peak
The manufacturer’s website sells the supplement at a retail price of $29.99 per bottle. The prices vary depending on different online sellers. As compared to other testosterone boosters, the price is cost effective.
- Zinc (zinc nitrate) (30mg)
- Copper (copper citrate) (2mg)
- Well roots testosterone blend (1040mg)
- Tribulus extract
- L- Arginine
- L- Citrulline
- Tongkat Ali
- Asian Ginseng
- Beta Sitosterols
It is available in its most potent form which is easily absorbed in the body. Zinc is one of the raw materials the body uses in testosterone synthesis.
It a trace element. When it is chelated by an amino acid or peptide, it promotes the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone. This hormone in return facilitates production of luteinizing hormone. Luteinizing hormone acts as a stimulator of testosterone hormone production.
- Tribulus extract
It is also known as goat’s head, bindii, bullhead, tackweed, burra, devil’s thorn, cat’s head, puncture vine among other names. Research show that the extract possesses a lot of medicinal benefits. The parts of the plants used to make the medicinal extracts are the leaves, roots and the fruits. It was used to treat urolithiasis, dysmenorrhea and urinary tract infections in the traditional medicine. In modern medicine, it is used to treat various conditions such as; eczema, prostate enlargement, chest pain, sexual disorders, infertility and many others conditions.
The main components of the Tribulus terrestris roots include the following: –
- Protodioscin is the main active compound and contains up to 45% of the extract.
- Pseudoprotodioscin-it is anti-inflammatory agent that inhibits TNF-alpha production. In melanoma cells, it also inhibits melanogenesis.
- Dioscin and Diosgenin – Diosgenin is extracted from the tubers of Dioscorea wild yam. It is a photosteroid sapogenin. It is used in manufacture of progesterone, cortisone and other steroid products. Dioscin is a natural product and it acts as lipid lowering agent. It also used to treat cancer and has hepatoprotective effects.
- Diosgenin is 0.031% in roots, 0.065% in stem, 0.16% in aerial parts. The overall percentage is 0.16%.
- Tribulosin-it is prepared using petroleum ether, chloroform, 50% methanol and water.
- Hecogenin-3-O-β-d-glucopyranosyl (1 → 4)-β-d-galactopyranoside-it is a steroidal saponins. It has inhibitory activity on tumor promoter-induced phospholipids metabolism of HeLa cells.
- Protodibestin and tribestin
- Sulphated spirostanol and furostanol saponins.
- A 60kDa antilithiatic protein
- Vitamin C at 909mg/100g (0.9%)
Tribulus terrestris fruits contain the following:
- Pregnane glycosides
- Furostanol based steroidal saponins- they include the following: -terrestroside A, B, terrestrinin B, terrestroneoside A and chloromaloside.
Formulations of Tribulus terrestris
Sometimes the extract is paired with Boerhaavia diffusa. The formulation obtained is called Unex. A combination called Tradamixina is obtained when D-glucosamine, Alga Ecklonia Bicyclis (80mg) and N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine (100mg) are paired with the extract.
It is a natural amino acid. It has been found to boost the nitric oxide levels in the body. This causes the blood vessels to dilate promoting blood flow in the body. Therefore, more nutrients and minerals are supplied to the testosterone secreting organs.
It is also a natural amino acid. It also boosts the nitric oxide in the body resulting in more blood flow. Research further demonstrates that it also helps in reducing fatigue.
- Tongkat Ali
It is also referred to as Eurycoma longifolia. It contains 40% glycosaponins and 22% eurypeptides. It has been found to boost the testosterone levels by lowering the stress causing hormone, cortisol which acts as a testosterone inhibitor. It also boosts libido significantly.
- Asian Ginseng
It is also referred to as panax ginseng. This root extract is standardized with 80% concentration of ginsenosides. It is claimed to boost the libido significantly. It lowers the level of cortisol in the body therefore improving free testosterone levels. It also increases the levels of luteinizing hormone thus increasing testosterone levels.
- Beta sitosterol.
It is a plant substance that is similar to cholesterol. Research shows that it inhibits reductase enzyme in the body. It has the following benefits:
- Useful in enhancing sexual activity.
- It is used in treating enlarged prostate in men.
- It is applied to the skin in order to treat wounds and burns.
- Used in lowering cholesterol levels in the body thus useful in treatment of heart diseases.
- It improves the immune system.
- Useful in treatment of colon cancer, gallstones, allergies, asthma, migraine and many other conditions.
This compound aids in reducing fatigue during exercise. It also aids in development of strong body muscles. It increases the body metabolism thereby reducing the body fats.
The manufacturer recommends 2 liquid soft gels. It should be taken in one serving. The supplement should not be taken on an empty stomach.
Pros and Cons of Well Roots Testosterone Peak
- All the ingredients are natural hence the risk of side effects is minimal.
- The ingredients used in this testosterone boost are in their most potent form.
- It has a wide range of benefits.
- The proprietary blend individual dosage is not indicated.
- Most of the ingredients used are biased. It concentrates more on boosting the libido as compared to the testosterone levels.
The following are the manufacturer’s contact details: –
Well Roots Company
5310 Beethoven Street
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Customer Service- Toll Free: 1- 800- 297- 3273.
Better alternatives to well roots testosterone peak
This is a testosterone booster made from natural ingredients.
- It improves libido.
- It helps in development of lean muscles.
- It improves the cognitive functions.
- It helps in lowering the cholesterol levels in the body.
- Prime male
This is another natural testosterone booster available in the market. It is manufactured by natural ingredients.
- It boosts libido
- It strengthens the structure of the human skeleton.
- Research shows that it helps prevent diabetes.
- Improves the health of the skin.
- It causes weight loss.
- Helps promote the health of the prostate.
Does well root testosterone peak improve testosterone levels?
When purchasing a testosterone booster, it is advisable to choose one which is more effective in terms of action and cost friendly. The supplement should also be safe to the consumer.
Research has shown that Well root testosterone peak has a lot of benefits to the user. It facilitates production of testosterone and also improves the libido. Its cost is way low as compared to other available supplements. All the ingredients used to manufacture the supplement are natural therefore associated with few side effects. It is due to such claims that make the supplement recommendable as a testosterone booster. However, the supplement has some setbacks. Research suggests that the product is more effective in boosting libido as compared to testosterone levels. The proprietary blend dosage is also not indicated.
Testogen and prime male possess a lot of benefits to the user. They are manufactured using natural ingredients therefore few side effects. They are therefore recommendable testosterone boosters.