Most senior men will concur that some of their most memorable moments were made during their young ages, for instance, their twenties. The excitement and energy experienced during such a youthful stage decline as time passes. This situation is owed to testosterone reduction in the body, which ushers symptoms such as erectile dysfunction, fat gain, low energy levels, and low sex drive among others. Since this condition is inevitable, the only way for aging men to counter it is by buying testosterone boosters like TestoTEK.
TestoTEK is among the natural T-boosters currently on the supplement market. It claims to have a potent and proven formula capable of triggering a rise in testosterone levels when taken consistently. Here are more details on the supplement:
- Advertised as a “Natural Booster,” this supplement is a product of TEK Naturals
- It claims to stimulate the body to produce natural testosterone as it did during your twenties.
- It features completely natural ingredients with a promise to help remedy low testosterone issues.
- TestoTEK has a good representation of the ZMA trio, two out of three. It just lacks magnesium.
- According to the product’s official website, the manufacturer offers a 100% risk-free guarantee for 30 days.
- TestoTEK is available for purchasing online via TEK Naturals’ website at a one-time purchase price of $69.99 or a Subscribe & Save Discount price of $59.49.
TestoTEK contains some of the most potent testosterone boosting ingredients. Based on TestoTEK’s website, all the ingredients are clinically researched and safe for use. Here’s the list of ingredients and their dosages:
Ingredients and Dosages
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 2000 IU (50mcg)
- Vitamin K (as Menaquinone) 50mcg
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) 20mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 50mg
- Vitamin B5 (as Pantothenic Acid) (as Calcium-D-Pantothenate) 10mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 25mg
- D-Aspartic Acid 2000mg
- Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract (40%L-Dopa) 175mg
- Stinging Nettle Root Extract 100mg
- Fenugreek Seed Powder 75mg
- Oyster Body Extract 70mg
- Eleuthero Root Powder (Siberian Ginseng) 50mg
TestoTEK Review Ingredients
- Vitamin D3-Low levels of this Vitamin D are directly linked to low testosterone levels. Although the connection between the two is yet to be established, it is undeniable that Vitamin D3 aids in increasing testosterone production.
- Vitamin K- this vitamin is mostly known for strengthening bones in the body and improving cardiovascular health. Additionally, recent studies have found that Vitamin K, especially in its menaquinone form, has a testosterone boosting potential.
- Vitamin B2- Vitamin B is included in almost all energy drinks due to its ability to convert food into energy. Nevertheless, each version of Vitamin B has its function. For instance, Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin limits the production of 5-alpha-reductase. This enzyme plays the role of converting free testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
- Vitamin B6- Although Pyridoxine HCL is not the best form of this vitamin; it raises testosterone levels by suppressing the production of estrogen. The 50mg dosage of Vitamin B6 included in the formula helps amplify its effects.
- Vitamin B5-Also known as pantothenic acid, Vitamin B5 aids in the biosynthesis of acetylcholine, fatty acids, and cholesterol. Furthermore, a research conducted by experts at Gifu University in Japan showed a direct relationship between this vitamin and testosterone levels. A deficiency in Vitamin B5 caused a decline in testosterone levels.
- Zinc-All great testosterone boosters should have Zinc due to its T-boosting properties. Considering the inclusion of this mineral in this supplement, TEK Naturals appears to be well-aware of its importance. The only disappointment is in the use of the oxide form of Zinc, which can be challenging to absorb. A chelated form would have been ideal.
- D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) – Based on various studies and researches, this amino acid is perhaps the most vital ingredient for testosterone boosting purposes. It stimulates the brain to produce both growth and luteinizing hormones, which directly influence testosterone synthesis. At the included dosage of 2000mg, the effects of DAA are inevitable.
- Stinging Nettle-Dosed at 100mg, this ingredient is an essential T-booster thanks to its ability to inhibit sex hormone binding globin (SHBG).This glycoprotein limits the amount of free testosterone in the male body by binding to it, which renders the vital male hormone useless.
- Mucuna Pruriens-Standardized to 40%L-Dopa, this herb extract is a popular testosterone boosting element. It inhibits the amount of estrogen in the male body. By doing so, Mucuna ensures that a man has more natural testosterone.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract- Well-known for its libido enhancing abilities, this herb is also becoming popular in the testosterone boosting space. Its seed content contains essential nutrients including magnesium and Vitamin B6, which are vital in the production of testosterone.
- Oyster Body Extract-Oyster is touted as one of the best aphrodisiacs known to man. Aside from taking your bedroom game to a whole new level, its rich Zinc content makes it a potent T-booster.
- Siberian Ginseng- Ginseng is known for stimulating the production of nitric oxide, which facilitates the transportation of more blood and oxygen around the body. This ability makes it a well-sought -after libido enhancer. Nevertheless, there is no conclusive evidence to show the Siberian version of this herb is linked to testosterone production.
Why Take Testotek?
TestoTEK appears to be an effective testosterone booster considering the potency and quality of its ingredients. In fact, it boasts a high dosage of D-Aspartic Acid, which is highly recommended for testosterone production.
Supplementing with TestoTEK can boost your bedroom performance. It has herbs that are commonly associated with libido enhancement such as Fenugreek. Even so, it boasts a suitable dosage of Oyster, a well-known aphrodisiac.
TEK Naturals uses a formula made up of quality and natural ingredients. Most of them are vital for other body functions and common in foods. As such, they are safe for human beings.
Where To Buy TestoTEK?
You can buy from amazon. But, we strongly recommend you to buy from store directly. Here is the link to buy from store.
Dosage TestoTek is four pills a day. That means bottle has 120 capsules so 1 bottle a month.
- Promotes Lean Muscle Mass
- Fat Loss
- Most ingredients are natural but there are problems with Tribulus Terrestris, and the high amount of Zinc. You may experience severe Nausea (High dose of Zinc), Vomiting (High dose of Zinc), Diarrhea (High dose of Zinc), Kidney and stomach damage (High dose of Zinc), Increase in prostate weight (Tribulus Terrestris)
The Bottom Line
Judging from the list of ingredients, their potencies and most of the dosages, TestoTEK is a decent testosterone booster. TEK Naturals did an impressive job when it came to openly outlining their formula for this supplement. However, lacking adequate reviews on Amazon means that TestoTEK has a long way to go to match the status of the best T-boosters on the market such as Prime Male.