Does TestoGen work?
Long story short: yes, it works. Every single ingredient present in the TestoGen formula is natural and safe for daily use, and many of them have been scientifically confirmed to be effective testosterone boosters. A single bottle contains 120 capsules, and this will be enough for a whole month of supplementation. Given that the manufacturer offers a 60-day full money back guarantee, this means that you’ll be able to witness the positive effects after your very first investment OR get your bucks back, no matter what.
Not let’s get specific and take a close look at what’s present in the TestoGen capsules.
According to TestoGen’s official label of ingredients, here’s what included in the formula (numbers are for a daily dose):
- D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) – 2000 mg
- Tribulus Terrestris fruit extract – 300 mg
- Panax Ginseng root extract – 250 mg
- Fenugreek seeds extract – 200 mg
- Zinc – 72 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6) – 56 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) – 20 mg
- Calcium Pantothenate – 12 mg
- Selenium – 45.2 mcg
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) – 10 mcg
DAA, Panax Ginseng, Fenugreek, Zinc, vitamin D3, and Selenium – all of these have a proven scientific record of boosting testosterone (click on the links to read the studies), so you can be sure to expect some tangible results. The other components are present to aid you in building muscle and support general health.Checkout In-detailed ingredients list
Biological effects of TestoGen
Just like with any other effective testosterone boosters, the core effects of taking TestoGen are those that one experiences from a T elevation. This includes:
- Enhanced physical performance (strength, endurance)
- Elevated sex drive (libido)
- Faster build-up of muscle
- Easier burning of previously stored fat (belly fat in particular)
- Improved glucose and cholesterol metabolism
However, TestoGen has one extra benefit that most other testosterone boosters don’t have. Thanks to the Panax Ginseng present in the formula, TestoGen helps you to better cope with stress and psychological fatigue, alleviating its detrimental effect on your body and health. This is particularly important because chronic stress and depression are all well-known factors that can easily impair testosterone levels in any man.
Thanks to the all-natural formula, TestoGen is fairly safe to use. Customers rarely report any side effects, but there were a few cases of the following issues:
- Significant deepening of the voice
- Aggressiveness and irritability
But, again, more than 95% of verified buyers did not experience any negative side effects or complications.
What’s GREAT about TestoGen
- The manufacturer issues a 100% guarantee of positive effects OR a full 60-day refund if you’re not happy with the results. All in all, the formula is fabulous.
- Most of the ingredients (especially Zinc, DAA, and Fenugreek extract) are scientifically backed and present in the right amounts.
- The manufacturer often runs special offers and discounts (for example, buy 3 bottles get 2 free + a cool eBook).
- The price ($54.99 for a month supply) is quite affordable, given the fabulous compounds present in the product.
- Besides boosting your T and helping you to get ripped like a beast, TestoGen also supports your focus, cognitive performance, and helps you better cope with stress thanks to the Ginseng present in the formula.
What’s NOT-so-good about TestoGen
- Some ingredients are present in absurdly high amounts. For example, take pyridoxine hydrochloride, a vitamin B6 salt. The Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) for this nutrient ranges from 1.3 mg for adults in general to 2.0 mg for lactating women. What’s the point in having whole 56 mg of the stuff daily?! That’s almost 30 times more than you need, and there are no studies indicating that a ton of B6 would boost your T. Won’t do any harm either, but still.
- Tribulus Terrestris, a plant that’s also known as Bindii, is an old-school testosterone booster that has been used for years by thousands of athletes and bodybuilders. However, there are studies that point out that a daily dose of up to 800 mg of this plant has no effect on ED or blood testosterone. Again, it won’t do you any harm, but neither it will boost your T.
- Some customers affirm that it takes up to 2 weeks to start working, but that’s more or less typical for any testosterone booster.
TestoGen customer satisfaction and testimonials
TestoGen has FABULOUS testimonials scattered through dozens of men’s health and bodybuilding forums. The few ones that mention any side effects are scarce, and none feature major complications. Rare customers switch from TestoGen to another testosterone-boosting supplement not due to the quality of this product, but because they’ve managed to find something more powerful for them.
Note that there are no TestoGen reviews on Amazon or Walmart, as this supplement is sold exclusively on the manufacturer’s website. From time to time, you can find sellers trying to sell TestoGen on eBay, but we do not recommend buying from those, as the price is usually higher than on the official website, and the product is essentially the same. To be confident of what you’ll be buying (and taking), go for the manufacturer directly.
Where can you buy TestoGen
TestoGen can be purchased only on the official website of the manufacturer. Some people grumble about this approach (as a rule, it’s those old-school customers who prefer buying products at physical stores instead of ordering online), but I believe it’s fabulous. This way the manufacturer can ensure all of his products will be absolutely safe and genuine, and the customer’s won’t have to worry about buying a fake copy.Click here to visit official website
If you are new to the world of testosterone boosters, TestoGen is one of the best options to go. The components are great, the price is fairly democratic, and the manufacturer often runs special offers to make your experience with TestoGen even better.
However, advanced bodybuilders or long-time professional athletes are more likely to experience better results from more powerful and specialized formulas than this one. So, again, if you’re just a guy looking to boost his T and general workout effectiveness – give TestoGen a shot. If you’re a ripped strongman getting ready for the World Strong Heavyweight Championship – get your hands on something more substantial. You get my vibe.Buy This Product