Test Freak Testosterone Booster Review – Product Features, Cost, Dosage, Ingredients, Pros And Cons.
Test Freak is a testosterone booster manufactured by Pharma Freak. The manufacturer claims that it is ranked amongst the top 15 testosterone boosters.
Benefits of Test Freak
The manufacturer claims that the supplement possesses the following advantages: –
- It helps to increase the libido.
- It facilitates the buildup of the body mass.
- It promotes the growth of the muscles.
- It improves the users’ strength and endurance.
It is claimed that the supplement is more effective in bodybuilders rather than the people with low sex drive.
The manufacturer, however, claims that the supplement works by stimulating the release of the natural testosterone by using its natural ingredients. The ingredients used to manufacture the supplement have undergone clinical trials, which prove their testosterone boosting abilities.
Testosterone is ingested into the body by either testosterone gels or the hormone replacement therapy.
Test Freak is also not recommended due to the use of the proprietary blends in the supplement.
Cost of Test Freak
120 hybrid capsules cost $49.98. This translates to $1.67 per serving. The supplement is available in many retailers who often discount. This makes the price cost-effective.
Ingredients used in Test Freak Testosterone Booster
Test Freak works due to the following existing complexes in the supplement;
- The proprietary Testosterone Support Complex.
- The proprietary DHT Support Complex.
- The proprietary Estrogen Complex.
The proprietary Testosterone Complex :
It is the most vital complex in the supplement. it is 2100mg per serving and it is a highly potent blend. Fenugreek and Tribulus Terrestris are the two ingredients in the blend.
- Fenugreek extract– It is an ancient herb native to Southern Europe, the Mediterranean region, and Western Asia. It has been used for food and medicinal reasons through the centuries. It is either taken orally, or it is used to form a paste. This paste is then applied to the skin, therefore, promoting healing of the inflammation. It is used in foods to add flavor and spices. Its extract and oil are antitumorigenic, antioxidant, antidiabetic and antimicrobial. Research suggests that it can increase libido in low-libido men and also correct erectile dysfunction.
Although the extract is natural, it has been associated with few side effects. They include the following: –
- It is associated with irritation. This is especially when applied directly to the skin.
- It can cause gas, diarrhea and bloating when taken orally.
- It causes thinning of the blood therefore associated with bleeding disorders.
- Tribulus Terrestris
Tribulus Terrestris or puncture vine is a Chinese herb used as a traditional herb to enhance sexual functions. It was later introduced to the testosterone boosting supplements. It was claimed to increase the levels of luteinizing hormone (LH). This hormone is a testosterone precursor that increases the testosterone levels. The steroidal glycoside in the extract called Protodioscin facilitates this action. The extract in this supplement is standardized by 45% saponins. Protodioscin is important in bodybuilding. It promotes the release of nitric oxide which causes dilation of blood vessels. This, in turn, increases the flow of blood rich in oxygen into the muscles, promoting their development.
The proprietary DHT Support Complex:
Saw Palmetto and Stinging Nettle extracts are the ingredients present in this blend. The blend prevents the conversion of testosterone into DHT.
- Saw Palmetto
It is a plant, and its ripe fruits are used to manufacture medicine. Its benefits include the following: –
- It is useful in decreasing symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
- Research shows that it can be used in the treatment of alopecia.
- It is effective in reducing bleeding following prostate surgery.
- It inhibits the conversion of testosterone to DHT, thereby increasing free testosterone levels.
- Stinging Nettle Extract
This is an extract which has been used to treat various health conditions. It is used in testosterone boosting supplement industries as it has been found to be aromatase and 5 alpha-reductase inhibitors. The extract also reduces the SHBG levels in the body.it has also been found to increase the levels of nitric oxide in the blood. This causes dilation of blood vessels, and more blood flows in the body. More nutrients are supplied to the testosterone secreting organs thus more testosterone production.
The Proprietary Estrogen Support Complex:
It contains three ingredients namely; Hesperidin, Apigenin, and Resveratrol.
It is a citrus based flavonoid. It acts as an antioxidant and also as an aromatase inhibitor. Being an aromatase inhibitor, it, therefore, reduces estrogen levels thus promoting high levels of free testosterone.
It is extracted from Bacopa Monneiri and it is a bioflavonoid. It promotes good sleep and also helps reduce sleep. These are the primary ingredients in testosterone synthesis.
It is a compound found in red wine. Research shows that the compound prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, thereby high levels of free testosterone in the body.
Pharma Freak company manufactures the supplement. The company was founded in 2008 by Don Gauvreau and Alex Savva. The following are the contact details: –
Phone: +1 888-674-0051
Where to buy Test Freak
The supplement is available online from a range of retailers. One can make an order via an email of a phone call.
Pros of Test Freak Testosterone Booster
- The supplement has an excellent formula diversity.
- All the ingredients used are natural and have been proved to be important in testosterone boosting.
- The supplement is highly potent therefore fast results.
Cons of Test Freak Testosterone Booster
- One is not aware of the individual dosages of the various ingredients used since proprietary blends are used.
Best alternatives to Test Freak
1. Prime male
It is claimed to be a 100% natural testosterone booster. It helps maximize performance, increase strength and elevate libido. It was founded in 2015 by a company based in London. The details of the company are given below: –
- Propura ltd.
- 145-157, st john street,
- London, EC1V 4PW
Benefits of the supplement
It is claimed that Prime male has the following benefits: –
- It ensures that the prostate is healthy.
- It is claimed to boost libido
- It strengthens the bones.
- It promotes cognitive function.
- It prevents insulin resistance hence controls blood sugar.
- It encourages tighter and healthier skin.
- The supplement improves cardiovascular health.
- It facilitates the loss of body weight.
One capsule four times a day is the appropriate dosage. Each dose should be taken three hours apart.
One can take it with a snack or meal.
Prime male results
The product contains D-aspartic acid which the company claims that it elevates the testosterone levels by 42% in only 12 days.
It is an all-natural testosterone booster that can be used as an alternative to Test Freak.
- It elevates libido
- The supplement Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure
- It reduces body fat
- It Increases strength and more lean muscles
- It Improves mental and physical performance.
Does Test Freak boost testosterone?
Test Freak has been proved to provide essential benefits to the user. It is manufactured by natural ingredients and the blend is highly potent. The supplement has been ranked 15th among the best testosterone supplements. These make the product worth trying.
The product also has some setbacks. For instance, the company limits reviews by customers on their website, suggesting inconsistency in the information they provide. The use of proprietary blend is also another setback. The consumer is not able to quantify the amount of each ingredient used to manufacture the supplement. Such setbacks may make seek alternatives such as Prime Male and Testogen, which have been proved to be effective testosterone boosters.