SHEER ALPHA PLUS
Sheer alpha plus is a natural testosterone booster. It’s claimed to boost testosterone levels significantly in males of all ages.
- Sheer Strength Labs Company manufactures it.
- It is advertised as just a testosterone booster
- Available on supplement retail shops and major online outlets
Cost of Sheer Alpha plus
The price of a bottle of the supplement is $47.47. There is a free shipping offer for orders that are worth $45 and above. One bottle is enough for 30 servings.
- D-aspartic Acid (3,200 mg)
- Maca root powder (1,500 mg)
- Fadogia Agrestic (1,000 mg)
- Ashwagandha (500 mg)
- Magnesium Citrate (400 mg)
- Zinc monomethine (30 mg)
- Vitamin B6 (15 mg)
- Boron Citrate (10 mg)
- Vitamin D (2000 IU) (0.05 mg)
- D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) – it is a non-essential amino acid which is found naturally in various body tissues. It is also found in the brains and testes where they are used as signaling molecules for secretion of testosterone. A further study demonstrates that it also helps in increasing the levels of luteinizing hormones which is a testosterone precursor. It also triggers the release of more gonadotropin – releasing hormone which also aids in boosting the free testosterone. Research demonstrates its ability to boost the testosterone levels by 42% in just 12 days.
- Maca extract– Maca is an herb that is commonly found in Peru. Its extract was used for medicinal purposes mostly in enhancing body energy, treating infertility and erectile dysfunction. It has been claimed to boost the testosterone levels due to the presence of fatty acids and amino acids in the extract. Research has demonstrated that the extract does no notable effect on testosterone levels. However, it boosts the libido and aids in the development of stronger muscles.
- Fadogia Agrestic– Fadogia agrestic is an herb plant that is grown in tropical Africa. Research on the herbs extract reveals that it possesses saponins and alkaloids. Supported by research done on rats on its effect on the testosterone levels, it was found to increase the levels of testosterone levels significantly.
- Ashwagandha- it is commonly referred to as Withania Somnifera. The extract used is concentrated with 2.5% of salicin. Being an adaptogen, this extract aids in suppressing the stress hormone, cortisol. This aids in increasing the levels of free testosterone and sperm count. It also helps in the development of lean muscles in the body. It helps to treat sleep disorders which are caused by hypogonadism.
- Magnesium– it is found in this supplement in its most potent form. It inhibits free testosterone from binding to the SHBG. This helps in maintaining a healthy free testosterone level. A study demonstrated that 1 gram of magnesium was sufficient to cause a 24% increase in the free testosterone levels. Its ability to reduce the oxidative stress in the muscles results in the development of stronger muscles.
- Zinc- it is a raw material used during the process of testosterone synthesis. This mineral also suppresses the levels of prolactin, a testosterone inhibitor. It also increases the rate of metabolism hence more energy. Further research links this mineral to the improvement of the body immune system. All these aids in boosting the levels of testosterone. Zinc is also useful in the build-up of body muscles. It facilitates production of healthy sperms.
- Vitamin B6- this is an amino acid. It aids in improving the rate of synthesis of testosterone. It also helps in reducing the levels of estrogen thus increasing the levels of free testosterone. It plays another critical role in ensuring a proper body immune system which in returns create a good environment for testosterone synthesis.
- Boron– this mineral enhances more absorption of Magnesium and Vitamin D, which are considered as natural testosterone boosters. It reduces the levels of estradiol, the most potent form of estrogen. The extract has also been noted to boost testosterone levels suppressing testosterone inhibitors.
- Vitamin D- it has been found to increase the levels of testosterone. Its high dosage in the supplement makes it more effective. It is also useful in the development of strong bones, increases overall body energy and improving the body immune system.
The recommended dosage is 3 capsules every morning.
It is manufactured by Sheer Strength Labs Company based in the US. The manufacturer’s contact details are: –
7509 Manchaca Road
Austin Texas US 78745
Email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Sheer Alpha
- It helps in weight reduction.
- It aids in the development of lean muscles.
- It boosts libido.
- It increases body energy.
Cons of using Sheer Alpha plus
- It can cause stomach upsets.
- Some ingredients may be allergic to some people.
- Have many negative reviews from users.
Where to buy Sheer Alpha plus
It is found on Amazon and Sheer Strength Websites and other retail stores. The manufacturer sells a 90-capsule dosage at $47.47 with free shipping. They also offer month money back guarantee.
Best alternatives to Sheer Alpha plus
As a result of the many negative reviews the supplement has, one may opt to buy other testosterone boosters which are effective. They include: –
- Prime male
It is a 100% natural testosterone booster. It is claimed to maximize performance, increase strength and elevate libido. It was founded in 2015 by a company based in London. The street address provided for the manufacturer is: –
145-157, st, john street,
London, EC1V 4PW
It is claimed that Prime male has the following benefits: –
- Boost libido enhances the testosterone levels in many ways. Direct boost, inhibition of aromatase just to mention a few.
- Improves the health of the prostate
- It makes the bones stronger
- Promotes cognitive function
- Prevents insulin resistance hence controls blood sugar
- It encourages tighter and healthier skin
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Aids in weight loss
- The supplement is shipped worldwide.
The proper dosage is one capsule four times a day. One can take it with a snack or meal. Each dose should be taken three hours apart.
Prime male results
The product contains D-aspartic acid which the company claims that it elevates the testosterone levels by 42% in only 12 days.
It is another alternative to Boost Elite booster. It is an all-natural testosterone booster which is claimed to build lean muscles, increase body strength among many other benefits.
- Increases testosterone levels
- Increases strength and more lean muscles
- Improves mental and physical performance
- Elevates libido
- Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure
- It reduces body fat
- Helps in reducing the levels of estrogen
- Safe to use as it only contains natural ingredients.
- As compared to other supplements, the product is reasonably priced and is less expensive.
- It causes an increase in self-esteem.
Does sheer Alpha boost testosterone levels?
Sheer Alpha contains well-chosen ingredients that are all natural. This means few side effects to the user. The ingredients also enjoy a scientific research support, and they are present in the supplement in good dosages. Its price is also cost-effective. All these prove the effectiveness of the supplement as a vital testosterone booster. However, the product has been associated with some side effects upon use. There are so many negative reviews by the customers regarding the use of the supplement. These create doubts on the effectiveness of Sheer Alpha. Prime male and Testogen have proved to have many benefits to the users. They are cost effective and possess few side effects.