Test HD is a natural testosterone booster created by MuscleTech, the bodybuilding supplement seller #1 in the USA. This product is one of the veterans in the niche, available for purchase since 2002. According to certain data, Test HD is America’s top selling testosterone support brand. Partially, that’s due to the fact it’s been around for quite a while now but the supreme quality of the product itself can’t be ignored either. Now let’s get straight to some tasty details that would tell you everything you need to know about the famous Test HD.
Judging by the soaring amount of positive reviews all over the internet and by the scientifically backed ingredients list (almost all of them really work), Test HD really works for most customers. Also, the fact that this supplement has been around for more than a decade speaks in favor of its quality and effectiveness, otherwise it would have been taken off the shelves years ago.
Test HD Ingredients
According to the label featured on the official MuscleTech website, this is Test HD ingredients list (numbers are per serving, multiply by 2 to get daily dose):
- Zinc (in gluconate form) – 7.5 mg
- Calcium – 48 mg
- Tribulus terrestris extract – 250 mg
- Shilajit extract – 100 mg
- Boron (in citrate form) – 100 mg
- Broccoli powder (as a source of diindolylmethane) – 50 mg
- Stinging nettle root extract – 50 mg
- Velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens) seed extract – 50 mg
This list is pretty much unique, as it features two ingredients you’re not likely to see very often in testosterone boosters. But let’s start with the traditional stuff.
Zinc and boron are both minerals that have been widely used for decades by athletes and bodybuilders to boost testosterone levels, and their effect is backed by dozens of scientific studies (click on the links to read the papers). There is certain evidence that calcium enhances training-induced testosterone elevation, so this ingredient could be exceptionally good for men who visit the gym regularly. Stinging nettle and mucuna pruriens are another classic compounds with a scientifically proven positive action on testosterone.
The most interesting component of Test HD, however, is the fabulous shilajit. What, you’ve never heard of it before? Roughly speaking, it’s a special kind of tar-like gooey substance from the Himalayan mountains, a staple component of local alternative medicine. Modern studies affirm that shilajit can drastically boost total and free testosterone along with dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEAS), which is a pleasant bonus – all of this after 90 consecutive days of supplementation. Agreed, that’s not too fast, but the results are worth it. While you wait for them, boron and zinc will do the trick.
The only two components we don’t like in this formula is tribulus terrestris and diindolylmethane. The former was once popularized as a super-powerful testosterone booster but recent studies and systematic reviews have revealed that it does not work, while the latter could do more harm than good to your testosterone. You see, diindolylmethane is often marketed as an estrogen-supressing component (which it actually does, in small doses up to 50 mg per kg of body weight), but some studies affirm that it can lead to death of testicular tissue and decrease sperm quality in medium and high doses. The dose of DIIM in Test HD is small, meaning that it will most likely work great and never impose any serious hazard to your health, but I’d still feel a bit uncomfortable taking something like this.
Beneficial effects of Test HD
As an effective testosterone booster, Test HD can bring you the following health benefits:
- Enhanced testosterone levels (both total and free T)
- Boosted sex drive
- Improved physical performance
- Quicker building lean muscle mass
- Many customers report improved mood and enhanced confidence.
Side Effects of Test HD
The vast majority of customers doesn’t report any side effects to taking Test HD. Perhaps that is due to the top-quality of the present ingredients or thanks to their safe nature to begin with.
What’s GREAT about Test HD
- Costs $40 per bottle, which is an incredibly low price for the quality offered (and you get a 50% discount on your second bottle).
- One bottle is enough for 45 days, meaning that you’ll reap all the benefits with just 2 bottles (remember that shilajit takes 90 days to start working properly, according to science).
- Trusted manufacturer with proven track record (#1 bodybuilding supplement manufacturer in the USA).
- Consistent amount of positive reviews on all available platforms.
- Fabulous ingredients with scientifically proven action.
- Contains Shilajit, which is incredibly effective but rarely present in testosterone boosters (maybe due to its slow action).
What’s NOT-so-good about Test HD
- Test HD contains tribulus terrestris, an ingredient which has been debunked as a testosterone booster. It does not work, and this was confirmed by massive systematic reviews. My guess is that it was included into the formula before this fact became known and since the product still works great, there was no real need to change anything.
- We’re not very comfortable with diindolylmethane, as it shows quite the dose-dependent effect. The dose in this product should give you ONLY benefits, but make sure to NEVER take more than specified by the official instructions.
Test HD customer satisfaction and testimonials
This product is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars on Amazon, which is fabulous for a natural testosterone booster. Also, 52% of verified reviews are 5-star ones, while only 9% of testimonials are 1-star ones. Believe me, this is a rare thing among t-boosters.
The customer reviews on other websites and platforms (including MuscleTech official website) are also great.
Last but not least, Test HD is rated 8.9 out of 10 on bodybuilding.com (209 reviews as of February 2018), which is quite the achievement.
Where you can buy Test HD
Being the super popular and utterly effective product that it is, Test HD is successfully sold on different places:
Also, a lot of physical stores sell Test HD as one of the most famous and effective testosterone boosters on the market. We recommend buying from the official store (MuscleTech), as it features the best price.
Conclusions: should you try Test HD?
ABSOLUTELY. The price is great, the ingredients are mostly fabulous, the customer reviews are among the best of all testo-boosters. Test HD is undoubtedly on the same level with TestoFuel and Prime Male when it comes to power and effectiveness, and a great deal of this success is thanks to shilajit. Yes, it takes 90 days to start working as crazy, but the end result is absolutely worth the waiting. And let’s face it: for just $40 a bottle (which lasts 45 days) – why not? 🙂
Overall we would recommend you to try TestoGen as it is The Top Selling Testosterone Booster of 2018 and holds the trust of millions of users