MTS Nutrition Barracuda – Product Features, Cost, Dosage, Ingredients, Pros And Cons.
MTS Nutrition Barracuda is claimed to be the most effective natural testosterone booster available in the market. It enhances libido and also boosts testosterone levels.
1 bottle costs $34.99. This a one-month dose. The cost is way much low as compared to other existing supplements.
The supplement is claimed to be manufactured by organic ingredients. They include the following: –
- D-aspartic acid– It is one of the two forms of amino acid aspartic acid. It is a non-essential amino acid and its recommended dose is between 2000 to 3000mg taken orally. It is involved in production of male sex hormones such as follicle stimulating hormone, growth hormone and luteinizing hormone. These hormones promote production of more testosterone in the body. it also facilitates the build-up of testicles which leads to a minor increase in testosterone levels. Research show that it can be used to enhance neuronal function and memory in the user.
- Maca extract – It is a South American vegetation commonly grown in Peru. Its extract was commonly used for its medicinal value mostly to treat erectile dysfunction. Medical research has shown that that Maca root increases hormone testosterone production in the body. It is for this reason that it is added to supplements used to treat infertility in humans. In men it increases sperm production. It also helps men have stamina and stronger erections during sex. In women, it facilitates healthier eggs and regular ovulation times necessary for fertilization. The extract also reduces stress and leads to learning, memory and performance improvements.
- L-Carnitine-it is an amino acid which is produced in the body naturally. It facilitates the production of energy important for brain and heart function, muscle movements etc. It is used to treat cardiovascular diseases such as chest pains, myocardial infarction, congestive heart failure and high cholesterols. has fat burning properties. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) is the highly potent form. It increases the density of androgen receptor which is a receptor that makes testosterone hormone. It also improves the motility of the sperms.
The following are the recommended doses:
- For heart attack: 2-6 grams daily
- For L-carnitine deficiency in adults: 990mg taken two to three times per day.
- For chest pains and congestive heart failure: I gram taken twice a day.
- For male infertility: 2 grams of L-carnitine together with 1 gram of L-carnitine taken daily.
- For treatment of overactive thyroid: 2 to 6 grams taken daily.
- For preventing side effects of valproic acids: 50-100mg/kg taken daily. It should be taken in 3 or 4 divided doses and for a maximum of 3grams per day.
- Safed Musli – It is an adaptogenic herb that grows in India. Traditionally, it was used to treat cancer, diabetes, vitality boosting, arthritis and also to promote sexual performance. In modern medicine, it is used to improve the erectile strength in addition to sperm count. It also promotes spermatogenesis.
- Eurycoma Longifolia -It is a shrub growing in Southeast Asia. It is used in treating fever, tuberculosis, bone pains, diarrhea hypertension among many others. It is used in testosterone supplements as it helps in hormone balance and improves sexual health. It also functions to increase spermatogenesis and improves erection quality and frequency.
- Testosurge -It is a form of Fenugreek extract. It improves the environment of the anabolic hormone in men. It has also been shown that it improves the body composition. It also increases testosterone levels. The extract reduces body fats and also act to maintain estrogen-testosterone balance.
- Bioperine -It is a piperine that is standardized. It is extracted from black pepper. It is used as an anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor and antioxidant agent. It also improves the bioavailability and uptake of other ingredients in the supplement.
- Fenugreek seed (300mg) – It is an ancient herb native to Southern Europe, Mediterranean region and Western Asia. It has been used for food and medicinal reasons through the centuries. It is either taken through the mouth or it is used to form a paste. This paste is then applied to the skin promoting healing of the inflammation. It is used in foods to add flavor and spices. Its extract and oil are antitumorigenic, antioxidant, antidiabetic and antimicrobial. Research suggests that that it can increase libido in low-libido men and also correct erectile dysfunction.
Although the extract is herbal, it has been associated with few side effects. They include the following: –
- It can cause gas, diarrhea and bloating when taken orally.
- associated with irritation especially when applied directly on the skin.
- It can lead to bleeding as it causes thinning of the blood.
MTS Nutrition manufactures the supplement. The company’s contact details are as follows: –
- MTS Nutrition
- Tel: 513-972-4981
- The company also exists on Twitter and Facebook as MTS Nutrition.
Where to buy MTS Nutrition Barracuda
The company provides a link both on Twitter and Facebook. A customer can purchase the products by just clicking the link. The customers can also purchase the product from the legalized retailers.
- The product is claimed to be of premium quality.
- The company uses a lot of ingredients; therefore, the product is of quality.
- Non-proprietary is enhanced
- Its taste and texture are not pleasant to the user.
- It has additives which could cause unwanted side effects.
- There is a potential risk of experiencing mudbutt.
Best alternatives to MTS Nutrition Barracuda
There exist other alternative supplements in the market. Although the cost of MTS Nutrition Barracuda is way much lower, in its absence, Testogen and Prime male can be used as a substitute.
This is a natural testosterone booster. Its ability to enhance the testosterone levels are unmatched due to their robust proprietary blend.
- Reduces body weight
- Improves libido
- Enhance buildup of strong muscles
- Improves mental abilities
- Increases body strength
2. Prime male
This is also a natural testosterone boosting supplement. It also enhances the production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone hence the testosterone levels are improved.
- Boosts one’s libido
- It facilitates the development of lean body muscles.
- It promotes weight loss
- Increases cognitive potential
- It controls diabetes
The recommended dosage is one capsule four times a day. One can take it with a snack or meal. Each dose should be taken three hours apart. Medical advice is needed primarily to those suffering from other body conditions. It is not also advisable to use the supplement when on medication.
Does MTS Nutrition Barracuda improve testosterone levels?
MTS Nutrition Barracuda is an effective testosterone booster as research suggest. It plays a vital role in improving testosterone levels in the body. It also enhances libido in the user. The cost of the product is way much lower as compared to other supplements available. It is for all these reasons that make the product a recommendable testosterone booster. However, the supplement use has been associated with some side effects. They include bloating, diarrhea, constipation and thinning of the blood. People with conditions such as hemophilia cannot use the supplement as it will further complicate the bleeding. The other best alternatives to such people are Prime Male and Testogen. The two supplements are manufactured using natural ingredients, therefore few side effects. They also possess a wide range of benefits to the users. Their prices are also cost-effective making the supplements recommendable for use.