All About Methyl Andro
Shopping for the best T-booster to help you attain more testosterone levels can be quite challenging. All manufacturers in this space claim to have the best or most effective formula. Some even hype their products through employing deceiving marketing techniques such as generating false customer reviews to attract buyers. To shield yourself from such practices when purchasing a T-booster like Methyl Andro, you need to know more about it in a bid to assess whether it offers the value for your money. For instance, consider looking at the following rundown to gain a better understanding of Methyl Andro’s proprietary blends.
PMD Methyl Andro Features
- PMD is the manufacturer of Methyl Andro, a supplement advertised as an insane testosterone amplifier.
- It boasts several proprietary blends from PMD including Andro TEST Blend and the 4-in-1 Test Support Matrix.
- Its 4-in-1 Test Support Matrix comprises ACTIVATE|T Blend, Muscle|GROWTH Blend, Pro-Estro| SUPPRESS Blend and T|ABSORPTION Agent.
- It is priced expensively at $120 per bottle.
- Available to buy online through retail stores such as GNC. However, it does not appear on Amazon, a leading online vendor.
Methyl Andro Ingredients
Ingredients and Dosages
Andro| TEST Blend 1850mg
FenuPro Fenugreek Seed Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (Standardized to min. 50% Furastanolic Saponins and Protodioscin) 600mg
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) 1000mg
Dioscorea nipponica Makino Root Ext. (Standardized 40% Protodioscin) 200mg
Androstenolone (DHEA) 50mg
4-in-1 Test Support Matrix 490m
- ACTIVATE|T Blend: TRIBPRO 90™ Tribulus Terrestris Fruit EXT. (Standardized 90% Saponins), Ashwagandha Root 5:1 Extract (Withania somnifera), Avena sativa (Whole Plant) Ext., Bulbine natalensis Powder (Stem and Tuber), Safed Musli Root Ext. (Chlorophytum borivilianum) (50% Saponins), Methoxyisoflavone.
- Muscle|GROWTH Blend: Deer Antler Velvet, Mucuna pruriens Seed Ext. 15% L-Dopa
- Pro-Estro| SUPPRESS Blend: Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus), Yacon Root (Smallanthus sonchifolius), White Button Mushroom Fruit Ext. (Agaricus bisporus), Chrysin (Oroxylum indicum Seed Ext.), Indole-3-Carbinol, Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum), Diindolylmethane, Calcium Lactate Gluconate.
- T|ABSORPTION Agent: BioPerine (Piper nigrum) Fruit Extract.
Methyl Andro Ingredients Review
Andro| TEST Blend
This proprietary blend primarily includes Fenugreek and another proprietary mix dubbed D-Test Complex, which is made up of DHEA, D-Aspartic Acid and Dioscorea nipponica Makino. This design appears to be a proprietary blend within a proprietary blend.
- Fenugreek –in this case, it is the branded form of FenuPro that is dosed at 600mg and standardized to 50% Protodioscin and Furastanolic Saponin. Although this ingredient primarily boasts sex-enhancing qualities, it may boost the production of testosterone.
- D-TEST Complex- This proprietary mix delivers one of the leading T-boosting elements in the testosterone space, D-Aspartic Acid. The ingredients in this blend including Dioscorea and DHEA appear to have nothing to do with increasing testosterone production.
4-in-1 Test Support Matrix
Just when you thought PMD was done with proprietary blends, it adds another one. Worst case scenario, a 4-in-1 mixture that includes four other proprietary mixes, all sharing the 490mg total dosage. Herein are the four proprietary blends to add to this supplement’s long ingredient formula.
- ACTIVATE|T Blend
This blend has several ingredients including Safed Musli Root, Ashwagandha, Tribulus Terrestris, Avena sativa and more as shown above. Nevertheless, only a few of them are scientifically-backed testosterone boosters. For instance, Avena sativa is an herb that is well-known for being rich in L-Arginine, which boosts blood flow. It indirectly affects testosterone production. In addition, Ashwagandha is a commonly praised herb in treating infertility and male sexual dysfunction. It has also proven through research to boost testosterone production by 17% within 90 days.
- Muscle|GROWTH Blend
For this mix, Mucuna Pruriens makes up an excellent T-boosting ingredient for Methyl Andro, especially since it is standardized to 15% L-DOPA. L-DOPA is Mucuna’s active ingredient. As such, it has the potential to stimulate the production of testosterone while blocking prolactin.
- Pro-Estro| SUPPRESS Blend
Although this proprietary blend consists of several ingredients, only a few of them help in elevating testosterone levels. Resveratrol and Agaricus Bisporus, for instance, are known for being aromatase inhibitors. This common attribute may indirectly increase testosterone levels in the body through blocking estrogen synthesis. Additionally, Diindolylmethane can increase the levels of free testosterone in the body by preventing the conversion of the hormone to estrogen.
- T|ABSORPTION Agent
It features BioPerine, which has piperine as its active ingredient. Although it assists in the absorption of nutrients and fat loss, it does not boost the production of testosterone. BioPerine appears to be included in the formula to help in amplifying the effects of this supplement thanks to its absorption benefits.
Why Take Methyl Andro?
Thanks to its detailed list of proprietary blends featured in its ingredient formula, Methyl Andro features several acclaimed T-boosting ingredients. They include Fenugreek Seed Extract, Mucuna Pruriens and D-Aspartic Acid (DAA). Others like L-Arginine have the potential to raise testosterone levels indirectly.
Methyl Andro seems to be a genuine product, bearing in mind that many fake or ineffective T-boosters in the market claim to use proprietary blends to avoid availing their full details including dosages. The manufacturer outlines all its proprietary mixes and the compositions for this supplement even those that contain other blends. This is a thumbs-up for PMD.
Having a long list of ingredients gives this T-booster the ability to enhance testosterone levels, improve nutrient absorption, better muscle growth, increase libido, and burn excess fat among others.
Methyl Andro Pros:
- There are as much as 20 ingredients with 2 solid form ingredients that are found in most testosterone boosters and 6 are not considered due to lack of research or evidence.
- Products offer solid and proven ingredients.
- It improves sexual experience.
Methyl Andro Cons:
- Missing too many key ingredients which will boost testosterone.
- Ingredients are in proprietary blend are not upto standards.
- It lacks basic foundation ingredients of Testosterone booster.
Directios Of Use:
On a workout, Daily take 3 capsules 30 minutes before the workouts.
But on non-workout day take 1 capsule before taking a meal.
The Bottom Line
With that said, there’s no doubt Methyl Andro deserves some recognition as a testosterone booster. However, judging from its formula design, its effects may be weak. The supplement features ineffective ingredients, most of which have no direct or indirect link to testosterone production such as Chrysin and Calcium Lactate Gluconate. Others like Bulbine natalensis Powder can affect the liver negatively. PMD should have just used blends with proven T-boosters like D-Aspartic Acid, Avena Sativa, Mucuna Pruriens, and Ashwagandha, and topped up their individual dosages for better results.
The 490mg dosage divided amongst four proprietary blends made up of approximately 17 ingredients may render their individual benefits useless. Furthermore, why should you pay more for a supplement that does not even deliver on its promise? You would rather just settle for a product like Prime Male. It’s not only relatively cheaper but also more effective compared to Methyl Andro.