Kingfisher High T Black Review
High T Black testosterone booster is manufactured by Kingfisher . If you are a keen shopper of testosterone boosters, you will notice that most of the brands claim to have more than one function, which is a good thing. However, most manufacturers tend to emphasize the secondary benefits more while deviating from the primary role. Hence, if you are considering buying High T Black, an upgrade of the original High T testosterone booster formula, you need to know what more value it brings to the table before everything else. Moreover it is fat burner. Here’s an in-depth insight into the improved supplement.
High T Black Review Features
- High T Black is a product of KingFisher Media.
- It claims to be an improved formula even though it features similar minerals and vitamins as the original High T formulation.
- By adding caffeine anhydrous and raspberry, the supplement adds fat-burning to its functions.
- Although its proprietary blend is similar to that of High T, it includes Tribulus Terrestris.
- High T Black is available to buy online via the manufacturer’s site for $70. It may be relatively cheaper on other websites like GNC and Amazon.
High T Black Testosterone Booster Reviews Ingredients
Herein is a detailed list of ingredients contained in High T Black as outlined by the manufacturer. Users are required to take four capsules (single serving) each day with water. For optimum results, the supplement ought to be used consistently for at least eight weeks while being paired with a sensible diet and intense exercise regimen.
Ingredients and Dosages
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Cuccinate) 30mg
- Vitamins B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 8mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 48mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 1.5mg
- Razberi-K Metabolic Enhancer 200mg
- 4-(4Hydroxyphenyl) Butan-2-One Raspberry Ketones
- Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg
- High T Black® Proprietary Blend 900mg
- Testofen Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenusides
- Trigonella Foenum Gracecum Extract 50% Saponins
- Eurycoma Longifolia Extract 3% 4:1
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract 3% Salidrosides
- Tribulus Terrestris 40% Saponins
- NO3X Nitric Oxide Booster 1800mg
- Arginine-AlphaKetoglutarate A-AKG
- Arginine-Ketoisocaproate A-KIC
- L-Arginine Monohydrate HC
High T Black Ingredients Review
- Vitamin E- although this vitamin is not by any means a T-booster, it packs anti-oxidant abilities. As such, it helps to protect body cells from being damaged by free radicals.
- Vitamin B6- Low Vitamin B6 is said to cause low testosterone levels. This supplement uses Pyridoxine HCI, a form of Vitamin B6 that is less potent compared to the P-5-P form. Nonetheless, it still gets the job done as far as boosting testosterone synthesis is concerned.
- Vitamin B12- this vitamin is available in this testosterone booster in its cyanocobalamin form, which may be because it is the cheapest and most common form of Vitamin B12. It is known for its testicular health benefits. Also, despite being associated with numerous testosterone boosters on the market, Vitamin B12 has not been adequately proven to affect testosterone levels.
- Zinc- it stands as one of the most acclaimed testosterone boosting elements on the supplement market. Zinc enhances testosterone production and helps maintain the hormone’s levels after a rigorous exercise. In this case, the mineral is included in the formula as zinc chelate to facilitate optimal absorption.
- Caffeine Anhydrous-Dosed at 200mg in this formula, caffeine anhydrous increases cell activity in the body. In turn, it leads to increased energy levels and metabolism, which burns excess fat in the body.
- Razberi- it refers to the branded form of raspberry ketones. Studies show the ingredient to be a potent fat burner. In fact, it elevates norepinephrine levels in the body, which has fat burning properties.
High T Black® Proprietary Blend
This proprietary mix boasts several potent herbs as follows:
- Eurycoma Longifolia-Also commonly referred to as Tongkat Ali; this herb has a reputation for countering erectile dysfunction and improving athletic performance. Scientific research also shows the ability of Tongkat Ali to increase testosterone levels while decreasing those of cortisol, a stress-related hormone.
- Fenugreek-It helps in increasing the levels of free testosterone for men with T deficiency. The herb also has other functions including boosting libido and promoting muscle growth. Fenugreek is available in the formula in its Testofen branded form, which supplies 50% fenusides and Fenugreek Extract that is standardized for 50% Saponins.
- Tribulus Terrestris- This herb is claimed to influence the luteinizing hormone levels, which activates testosterone synthesis. More studies are required on this matter. However, it boosts the overall male health through enhancing libido and raising energy levels.
- Rhodiola Rosea- This adaptogenic herb helps in reducing the levels of cortisol (a stress hormone) that suppresses testosterone production. As such, it shows the possibility of being a pro-testosterone. Additionally, Rhodiola helps in lowering estrogen levels in the body.
NO3X Nitric Oxide Booster
This blend delivers three forms of amino acid L-Arginine including A-KIC, L-Arginine Monohydrate, and A-AKG which are protein synthesized. L-Arginine in general aids in enhancing blood circulation to various body parts and organs through stimulating the synthesis of nitric oxide, which widens blood vessels. For that reason, the blend has the potential to deliver harder erections thanks to the flow of more blood to the penile chambers.
High T Black Directions:
Daily in-take consistes of 4 capsules per serving. You need to take with water. Need to follow vigorous exercise and be on diet. For not less than 8 weeks for best resullts. Never exceed 6 capsules a day which is threat.
Why Take High T Black?
This supplement offers an opportunity to boost testosterone levels. High T Black has the same T-boosting potential as that of the original but also has athletic part which made the product a better one. It features some T boosting herbs including Rhodiola Rosea, Fenugreek, and Tongkat Ali, even though the concentration ought to be more. It also has potent vitamin and mineral T-boosters including Zinc and Vitamin B6, which are highly praised for their testosterone boosting properties.
Aside from delivering T boosting advantages to aging men, High T Black offers an undeniable boost for men with erectile dysfunction or poor sex performance issues. With amino acid L-Arginine improving blood flow and other ingredients like Fenugreek enhancing libido, you can say goodbye to a boring sex life.
The inclusion of raspberry and caffeine anhydrous to the mix acts as the icing on the cake. Thanks to their fat-burning properties, they are ideal for bodybuilders who wish to gain leaner muscles.
High T Black Pros:
- Dosage of NO3X Nitric Oxide Booster has its recommended dosage in the product.
- As the name indicate as Black it is a Fat burner. It’s fat burning properties are ideal to gain lean muscle.
- Enhances endurance and stamina.
- Relieves anxiety and stress.
High T Black Cons:
- Lead to side effects such as headaches, insomnia, and jitters.
- Lead to behavioral changes, such as mood swings, depression, irritability, and aggression
The Bottom Line
Although High T Black is an improvement over the original Kingfisher High T Testosterone Booster formula, it retains its T-boosting abilities instead of upgrading them. A potent T booster like Zinc appears to be neglected, judging from its low dosage. In fact, the upgrades suit bodybuilders more than the men in need of elevated testosterone levels. Failing to cater to this aspect of the supplement simply gives better T-boosters like Prime Male a competitive edge.