What is EVL Test?
EVL Test is a natural testosterone booster created by Evlution Nutrition and marketed as a “training and recovery amplifier.” It has fabulous customer testimonials, a quite decent formula, and everything for an affordable price. We can’t say EVL Test is a perfect product (keep reading to learn why), but it surely is a strong option for any man considering to support or boost his testosterone the natural way.
Does EVL Test work?
Judging by the outstanding customer reviews and a list of ingredients with scientifically proven T-boosting action, it’s safe to say that EVL Test really works. The only question then is how effective it will be in your specific case. Most customers are left satisfied with the results they get from using this product.
EVL Test Ingredients
According to the official label of EVL Test, these are the products present in the formula (numbers are for 1 serving of 4 tablets):
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) – 1,000 IU
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 11 mg
- Magnesium (in aspartate form) – 160 mg
- D-Aspartic Acid – 3,120 mg
- Zinc (in monomethionine and aspartate form) – 30 mg
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) – 250 mg
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract – 750 mg
- Fenugreek Seed Extract – 500 mg
Out of the 8 listed ingredients, 5 have scientifically confirmed testosterone-enhancing properties, namely vitamin D, magnesium, D-aspartic acid, zinc and fenugreek. In other words, more than half of the ingredients present in EVL Test really have the potential to enhance your testosterone levels – and this is fabulous.
However, there are two ingredients that bother us a bit. First of all, tribulus terrestris has been widely used as an alleged testosterone booster over the last decades, but has been recently debunked: it’s not effective in boosting T in humans. Sorry, absolutely no benefits from this one.
Secondly, diindolylmethane (DIM) is considered to have estrogen-suppressing properties when taken in low doses, but there is modern evidence pointing out that DIM can cause death of testicular tissue and decrease sperm quality in medium and high doses. In other words, it’s not like it’s some dangerous killing stuff, but make sure to follow the instructions closely and never take more than recommended by the manufacturer. Especially because the amount of DIM in EVL Test is pretty high.
Vitamin B6 improves sleep quality and helps to recover from vigorous workouts and everyday stress more effectively.
Beneficial effects of EVL Test
Being an effective testosterone booster, these are the benefits that EVL Test can bring you:
- Enhanced sex drive
- Improved physical performance
- Easier and faster building of lean muscle mass
- Better confidence and motivation
- Suppression of estrogen synthesis thanks to low doses of DIM (but make sure to stay in the low doses)
- Bonus benefit thanks to vitamin B6: improved sleep and faster recovery.
Side Effects of EVL Test
We’ve been unable to find any serious side effects reported by verified customers. Most people tend to respond extremely well to EVL Test, so there is no solid reason to worry about side effects. A few customers (out of several hundreds) reported a mildly upset stomach during the first 1-2 days of supplementation, but even these symptoms subsided by the third day.
What’s GREAT about EVL Test
- Fairly democratic price of around $30 to 35 per bottle of 30 servings (1-month supply).
- Great ingredients, outstanding quality.
- Stellar customer reviews (4.4 out of 5 stars on Amazon, 9.1 out of 10 on Bodybuilding.com).
- Really improves sleep and enhances post-workout recovery.
What’s NOT-so-good about EVL Test
- The presence of Tribulus Terrestris. Recent studies indicate that it’s not really effective in boosting testosterone, particularly when it’s taken in doses up to 800 mg daily.
- Diindolylmethane seems to be present in a safe dose, but it is important to follow the instructions and never take more than recommended. Could be dangerous for health.
EVL Test customer satisfaction and testimonials
Of all the most popular testosterone boosters on the market, EVL Test has some of the greatest customer reviews ever. As of February 2018, it has over a thousand Amazon reviews (amounting to 4.4 out of 5 stars), with 76% customers giving it the maximum rating and only 9% giving the 1-star rating.
On Bodybuilding.com the situation is even better: EVL Test has an overall rating of 9.1 out of 10 (resulting from 844 reviews). The vast majority of testimonials are exclusively positive, with hundreds of people reporting enhanced sleep, better physical shape, and enhanced physical performance.
Where you can buy EVL Test
There are quite a few options for you to choose from then it comes to purchasing EVL Test.
- For starters, you can always visit Evlution Nutrition’s official webpage (https://www.evlnutrition.com/) and place your purchase there. This will allow you to get your product firsthand from the manufacturer – for the best price possible.
- Another valid option would be to purchase this supplement on Bodybuilding.com, one of the largest online retailers of nutrition products and supplements.
- Last but not least, Evlution Nutrition also sell their products via Amazon – and the price is as great as on the official website. So, if this option sound like something you’re more used to – go ahead, it looks safe, given that the manufacturer has an official seller account on Amazon.
Conclusions: should you try EVL Test?
If you are looking for a solid testosterone booster with a proven track record and an affordable price – EVL Test by Evlution Nutrition is one of the best options to go with. A one-month supply bottle costs just $30, the customer reviews are fantastic, and most of the ingredients present in the formula were scientifically proven to be effective when it comes to enhancing testosterone levels in males.
Another great thing about EVL Test is that it drastically improves sleep quality and speeds up post-workout recovery, allowing you to achieve better results and train much more effectively. After all, they say that “no pain, no gain” – but, actually, without proper rest you won’t get any significant gains either. That’s when EVL Test enters the stage, helping you to improve your night’s sleep and speed up recovery for future achievements at the gym!TestoGen Review