DAA Test- 5 Review
DAA test 5 is a testosterone boosting supplement produced by the Advanced Nutrition Systems(ANS), so it is called as ANS DAA test 5. DAA test 5 is hailed as one of the most effective testosterone boosting supplement available in the market. The DAA supplement’s main ingredient is the D-aspartic acid which has scientifically proven testosterone boosting abilities. That being said, I bet you can’t help but wonder; How effective is DAA test 5? What are it limitations? You don’t have to wonder anymore. Forge ahead into the review and find the answers.
Claims and Facts About DAA Test 5 Testosterone Bosster
- The supplement is manufactured by a company known as Advanced Nutrition Systems.
- The supplement is majorly a form of DAA (D Aspartic Acid), rich in sodium, that has proven testosterone boosting capacity.
- Research indicates that the supplement can boost testosterone levels by 42%
- The supplement lacks the ability to inhibit estrogen. It does not have enough aromatase inhibitors
- DAA test four has the same dosage of DAA as that used in a research about it.
- The supplement contains five other ingredients in a proprietary blend of 174 mg
- It is available on all major online stores.
DAA Test- 5 Ingredients
To get a complete picture of what D-AA Test 5 really is, let’s look at it ingredients.
- D-Aspartic Acid, DAA 3,120mg
- Prop blend with four ingredients with shared dosage of 176mg. The ingredients include
- Eurycoma Longifolia,
D-Aspartic Acid, DAA
This is an amino acid which is naturally produced in the body. It is extracted from animals to make supplements. It is stored in the pituitary glands and pineal glands. Its plays a major role in controlling the body’s production of hormones. Research has it that it boosts the production of testosterone in the body, by triggering the body to produce more luteinizing and gonadotrophin hormones. These hormones are essential in testosterone development. Not only does it improve the testosterone levels but also aids in development of lean muscles, increasing the amount of sperm in the testicles and increasing energy levels in the body.
Chrysin helps suppress the levels estrogen. This is helpful since estrogen is responsible for neutralizing testosterone hormones in the body. High levels of estrogen in males cause emotional imbalances, fat deposits and loss of energy.
Fenugreek seed extracts are associated with improving once libido and also increasing body energy. It’s also has some testosterone boosting ability. The extract contains elements which suppress the aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase enzymes. These enzymes destroy free testosterone agents. Reducing these enzymes in the body is very crucial.
Tongkat Ali is an extract from the Eurycoma Longifolia plant is also known as ‘Malaysian Ginseng’ . The ingredient is used in many T boosters. It has a proven ability to increase the T-levels. The extract triggers the body to produce more leydig cells. These cells are crucial building blocks of testosterone. Research has it that it the extract also contributes to reducing a stress-causing hormone cortisol. Traditionally, it has been used to improve libido and treating infertility.
Dim is a popular vegetables extract, widely used to make testosterone boosters. It helps restore and maintain hormonal balance in the body. It also improves the metabolism rate which translates in to reduced body fat accumulation. The extract has proven capacity to inhibit aromatase enzymes that convert testosterone hormones to estrogen.
DAA Test 5 Ingredient Analysis
There ingredient above are all-natural and have a particular proven health benefit. The main ingredient the DAA is in an impressive dosage. It can increase the levels of testosterone to some extent. Sorry to say that, that is where all the joy ends. The supplement has no aromatase inhibiters. It cannot therefore stop the production of estrogen, which is the key to boosting testosterone. This is a major limitation. Whatever gains are made by the DAA, are almost immediately negated. That’s unfortunate!
The proprietary blend comprises of four ingredients sharing a dosage of 176mg. That sounds laughable. Considering that these ingredients do not have such strong testosterone boosting abilities, these dosage renders them virtually useless in the supplement.
When To Take DAA Test 5?
For optimum results, it is recommended that you take 4 capsules of the supplement once a day. If you have medical conditions, please consult with your doctor on the appropriate dosage or whether you should even take the supplement.
DAA Dosage: It is also recommended that you take a 2 days break after taking the supplement for 12 days continuously. Similarly, you are to take a one-month break after taking the supplement for one month.
In as much it’s a natural supplement, its use is accompanied by various side effects. These effects are majorly caused by Aspartic acid. They include; acne, increased appetite, increased hair growth and emotional imbalance.
Where to Buy DAA Test 5?
You can buy from the GNC, Walmart, Amazon etc, and from ANS store.
DAA Test- 5 Pros
- It has a very high concentration of D-Aspartic Acid, this is one of the best testosterone boosting element, it triggers the body to produce more testosterone,
- This supplement is made from natural ingredients which helps in increasing testosterone levels naturally as opposed to increasing the levels synthetically.
- The all-natural ingredients also mean that the supplement has little chances of causing negative side effects. If you experience any such effects, it is important that you seek medical attention immediately.
DAA Test- 5 Cons
- The supplement ingredients are not well balanced as Aspartic acid takes the lions share leaving the other many ingredients a small portion of the supplement, these ingredients may not work effectively due to their low levels in the supplement.
- The supplement does not have any reviews on its online vending platforms. This is rather worrying.
- The supplement is expensive as compared to many others.
- The supplement does not have enough aromatase inhibitors. It cannot stop the production estrogen the body, so you face problems with raised estrogen levels.
What amount of good to write home about in this supplement is not that much. The DAA is quite effective in boosting testosterone, but it has nothing to inhibit the massive production of estrogen that automatically creeps along. The job done by the DAA ends up undone. It is very powerful though. One could give it the benefit of doubt, hoping that the estrogen hormones will not neutralize all the testosterone produced.