Testosterone plays a significant role in a man’s overall health and well-being. As such, having optimum levels of this hormone is paramount. However, as men age, their production of testosterone declines. This situation can result in reduced sexual performance, low sex drive and even loss of great physique due to increased excess fat among many others. With the existence of T-boosters like Primaljax, you may keep such problems at bay. Take a look at the following details for a comprehensive insight into the Body Tech Primaljax supplement before making your purchase decision.
- BodyTech Supplements is the manufacturer of this testosterone booster.
- Based on the label, the manufacturer appears to prioritize some ingredients like Arginine, Tribulus, and Longjax, forgetting testosterone boosting elements like Mucuna Pruriens.
- The manufacturer claims the supplement was designed to increase muscle growth and strength rapidly.
- It is a supplement with potent natural ingredients such as Mucuna Pruriens, Horny Goat Weed extract, Maca Root extract and several others.
- Primaljax does not offer a money back guarantee.
- It is available to purchase online via sites such as Amazon and The Vitamin Shoppe.
Ingredients and Dosages
- L-Arginine (as HCL) 500mg
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract-(Aerial plant) Std. to 40% total saponins (200mg) 500mg
- Horny Goat Weed Extract-(Epimedium Sagittatum) (Aerial plant) standardized to 10% flavonoids as Icariin (50mg) 500mg
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract-(standardized to 15% L-Dopa 75mg) 500mg
- Macapure Maxa Extract-(Lepimedium meyenii) (tuber) standardized to 0.6% macamides and macaenes (1.5mg) 250mg
- Longjax 20:1 extract-(Eurycoma Longifolia jack)(root) 200mg
- Grape Seed Extract 50mg
- Bacopin-(Bacopa monnieri extract standardized to 20% bacosides A&B 10mg) 50mg
It is recommended that you take 1 serving consisting of 4 capsules. However you take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules at the night. Also cycling is also helps while you are taking Primaljax.
Looking at several ingredients featured in Primaljax, it is evident that most of them are potent herbs commonly used in traditional medicine to treat male sexual complications such as low sex drive. As such, they are not only natural but also safe for use.
The Internet offers several positive reviews/ feedback from users. Hence, there must be a high possibility that the supplement has testosterone enhancing advantages, even though not as advertised.
Aside from the possibility of increasing your testosterone levels, ingredients like Horny Goat Weed, Tribulus Terrestris, and Macapure Maxa have sexually related benefits. As such, taking this supplement will surely help you get your bedroom affairs in order.
BodyTech exudes a sense of transparency and honesty by availing the details of its ingredients including their dosages. Thanks to this list, potential users can evaluate whether the supplement is right for them by looking at the elements used. Doing so prevents any harmful interaction between the ingredients used and other substances or drugs you may be using.
Just from looking at the product’s label, you can easily be convinced that an ingredient such as Longjax is among the top priority elements in the formula. Despite its potency, it has a dosage of 200mg compared to the highly prioritized ingredients on the list with 500mg. This aspect of the product / its label appears to be a market technique to lure buyers who are well-conversant with Longjax and its abilities.
The formula has ingredients with more libido-boosting benefits in comparison to their testosterone advantages. Although Grape Seed extract and L-Arginine may possess indirect T-boosting effects, Mucuna Pruriens takes the day as the proven T-booster. Furthermore, the inclusion of a nootropic like Bacopin is rare in T-Boosters, but it may help in improving workout results and sex performance.
Bearing all these factors in mind, it is safe to say that Primaljax is a T-booster with libido enhancement as the primary objective. Therefore, this supplement appeals more to men with compromised sexual performance as opposed to those who want to increase their testosterone levels. For those in the latter category, going for a potent and proven T-booster like Prime Male would be a wise choice.TestoGen Review